Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Peasant-Style Top

This has been one of my favorite tops for little Brooklynn. It is so cute on her. She has a deep plum undershirt that she layers underneath and it accents so well with the plum-colored flowers.

This was another project that I started out by looking at a pattern and then deciding to change it up a bit to fit more of what I had in my mind. The pictures really don't show how cute it is.


Again, because she is in preschool, I was trying to make something that would move with her while she was busy playing like preschoolers do. This top fits nice and loose, and layers well.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

Love this top! I like anything that is a little old-fashioned looking and feminine for my girls.
And I'm always drawn to small floral prints like this!